Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping Day~

Today I woke up late -- around 0830hrs
haha-- so I didnt wake my roommate up.. lolx..
sorry, my roommate.. miss breakfast..
Hope eu enjoy your holiday.. (+ con camp)__
Sure I will go to con camp too if I were you, because I failed two subjs. Haiz..

Then, since I have nothing to do, I planned to shop around..
I went to Orchard Rd with Ronz. Haha.
Watched Made of Honor, which is damn stupid haha.
Nice movie btw.

In between the story I met Joshua.
Haha, no comment, we only met up for few seconds.

After the movie, I just walked around with Ronz.
Haha. Kinda cool-- shopping, talk rubbish-- and some useful topics, correct right Ronz.? Haha.

Shopzz super a lot-- until very tired..
Then back to boarding-- 'isolated place' haha.

Nitez,
Kohar

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

hahaaaaaaa.
u r really a shopping guy!
yes...u change my life..how ? i'll tell u later..actually change my thoughts !