Sunday, November 27, 2011

Running Man! Daebak!~

Wah, time really flies so fast. I am shocked looking the last date I posted a post. It only seems like a few days ago.

23 November 2011
I guess I was studying ACC1002 this day! Heh.

24 November 2011
And keep studying..

I had my dinner outside with AW at Vivo City. I was eating Japanese food. I wanted to eat a lot of sushi but apparently there is not much choice.

25 November 2011
And studying..

*Disclaimer for above-mentioned contents: most of the times studying is followed by long relaxation such as watching Running Man!

26 November 2011
I had my 2-hours ACC1002 paper in the morning. I am just hoping to get at least grade B and I will be happy. I could not balance any financial statement and quite clueless for the critical thinking question. I met my accounting tutor in the food court and she said all the questions are kinda difficult. Yeps, fingers crossed and just hoping for the best.

After that, of course, Running Man! I copied around 30 episodes from YH! Thanks! :D


27 November 2011
No doubt, continuing with Running Man! and I started studying BSP1004 Business Law for my paper next Wednesday (last paper yeah!)

And I borrowed Korean 1 notes from ET :D thanks a lot! I am going to learn Korean in December (utilizing my holiday well uh!)

1 comment:

.:dephs:. said...

hello kohar..
i've changed my blog's url..
it's now http://thetalesoftheunspoken.blogspot.com
re-link ya.. hehe..
:)

-deph