Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Movie Marathon Continues..

Today started as usual, had breakfast, studied with TSN at Central Library, ate lunch at Deck. I completed reading through my OM notes and prepared a cheat sheet for the final. Surprisingly, I did the 5 questions from past year and I did not so bad :) I will continue reading more questions and do more practices and I guess everything should be alright.

Taste êêê
Price êêê
Portion êêê
Staff friendliness êêê
Today is another day for movie marathon with RG, SH, and TSN - featuring birthday boy, AHI.. Before watching movie, we went to eat dinner at Xin Wang at Cineleisure. I ordered porridge with century egg and pork. It is good! :'D

Taste êêêê
Price êêê
Portion êêê
Staff friendliness êêê
And of course my dinner is not filling and here it goes another food before going into the theatre. My comment about this is: EXTREMELY BAD. Do not try!

Taste ê
Price ê
Portion êê
Staff friendliness êê
And the highlight for today is of course the amazing, great, and awesome movie: 那些年, 我們一起追的女孩 , which is also called as . I will not spoil the movie for those who have not watched it so I will just comment on the movie rather than explaining in details on what the movie is all about.

Rating êêêêê
The movie is somehow realistic and very close to our daily lives. There are many great takeaways and inspirations that we can take from this movie. I think that is the main reason why you have to watch this movie. Until now, I am still overwhelmed by this movie. :3 One of my favourite movies.

No comments: