Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Beginning of Movie Week

It has been a few days since I wrote a post and here are short glimpse of the highlights of what I did in the past few days:


Sunday, 13 November 2011

No Sunday is better spent other than by watching for free with JC and C. Thanks a lot to ZH for the free tickets that come together with free huge drinks and popcorn :') Even though the travel to Marina Square is rather not smooth as someone is having hangover from the previous night, it is good that she recovered along the way. I think it is a lesson for everyone that you should not drink too much.


Free tickets!
Monday, 14 November 2011

I went to Hougang to meet my friend to chat. There is nothing much happening today. I only went for dinner with AW and got my hair cut. The hairdresser now charged me $20 instead of $10 after he knew that I am studying in NUS. Oh well.

Tuesday, 15 November 2011


I woke up quite early to go to DBS at Clementi to check regarding my cheque issue and went back to my room to sleep again. Then, I went to eat Japanese set lunch at The Deck and followed by studying.

Taste êêê
Price êêêê
Portion êêêêê
Staff friendliness êêê

I was studying since noon to late afternoon at HSSlib. It was kinda my first time preparing for exam for real. After that, I went for a movie: The Adventure of Tin Tin.

Rating êêê
Even though the plot is almost very predictable, the movie is really not bad considering the fact that it is a very-long-ago-story. The most commendable thing about the movie is its graphic that looks very real. This movie is definitely suitable for those who have TinTin as their childhood's cartoon character.

Before watching movie, I went to eat Manhattan Fish Market using groupon and my friend got the promotion - platter for 2.

Taste êêêê
Price êêê
Portion êêê
Staff friendliness êêê
Of course dinner is incomplete without dessert. So, I got a simple dessert from McDonald :')

Taste êêê
Price êêêêê
Portion êêê
Staff friendliness êêê
The ice cream is offered for limited time. It is not exceptionally good but i think it is worth trying for once :')

And today when I woke up, I saw a post on Facebook about my friend in which we should learn that there is a limit to everything no matter how close you are the person.

When people asked me whether I do not need to study for exam, I can only say that life has to be balance - overly focusing on one particular thing will make you miss the whole big picture of your life :')

No comments: