Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Accounting

Next paper is ACC1002 Financial Accounting.
I personally think that this module is interesting and useful but the paper is quite hard /: but regardless, I will just practice as much as I can and go for the paper with whatever skills that I have.


I was studying since morning with lunch break (McDonalds' double cheese burger and Nasi Ayam Panggang from Engine canteen). Thanks to DBS service in block dee <3

Studying and studying and studying until dinner. Today's dinner is not very good but yeah, it is fine (: and Master came down to give up a lucky draw for supper voucher! I got $1 voucher and used it immediately. I hope I got the $10 voucher (LOL!)

BEST!
Today I found this article that my blockmate shared a few days ago. I just got the time to read it today and it is amazing! It is totally worth reading. The content is amazing and the videos are totally must-watch!!

http://www.fluentin3months.com/life-lessons/

I was always comparing myself with others but I think it shall stop now and yeah, I am good! (:

And also, today I heard about this a foreigner who wrote something very sensitive regarding the locals. I think it is very not nice for the foreigner to write such thing. Oh well, things are spreading fast now.

No comments: