Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

It has been so long (again) that I have not post on my blog. Today is 11.11.11 and it marks the end of my semester 1 in NUS. Classes have been rather challenging and are not as easy as what I thought before entering university. I feel really blessed to have mostly good lecturers or tutors and amazing group in all my modules.

ACC1002 Class :D
Exams starts on 21st November and ends on 30th November: 4 papers in 3 days. I am not confident for doing well for finals but I shall just try my best. ALL THE BEST EVERYONE :D

Don't Give Up
I went out to meet AW and ate super huge portion of MEAT and salad and soup for early dinner at Cafe Cartel (sadly, I forgot to take pictures of it). I think it is a great deal considering the price that is reasonably cheap for the gigantic piece of meat. And of course, followed by HTHT about friendship at Esplanade.

Knowing that it is me, of course that there are many thoughts that are wandering around in my mind. So, I will just share one of them (perhaps at least one in each post). So, one of my thoughts is: how to earn money. Currently I am having this online shop - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001547546658 - and hope to be able to earn some income for myself.

And, that's all for tonight! good night!


No comments: