Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thanks

If you think you are handsome,
say thanks to those who you think are less handsome,
because of them you are handsome.

If you think you are smart,
say thanks to those who you think are less smart,
because of them you are smart.

If you think you are tall,
say thanks to those who you think are less tall,
because of them you are tall.

If you ask me,
then those who are least handsome, least smart, and least tall should thanks to who?
They should thanks back to the others,
because they have other things that other people are not so good at (:

I wann to thanks to mirror
who never lies to me-
show me when im ugly
show me when im handsome
show everything about me-
good and bad.

I think its really the time to be a good boy (:

thank you for those out there who spent time wif me-
thank you for those who have been there for me.

I feel that there is something missing in my life-
looking at other people's life.
simplistic what i missed?
or.. harmonies?
there is something gone- from my life.. innocence?
try to fight back for it (:

Humm- yar-
exams are so near right now-
hope all my study planning is going to work :X
just wann all the best for my result-
not so concern about it- i'll just do what i can do.
then after my exams go shopping!!
lollsss.

Lists: (tentatively)
- shoes
- slippers
- handphone
- (bag)?
- necklace
- presents
- many thingss woorrrr..

LolllS.
Thanks :3

No comments: