Saturday, September 6, 2008

Midline Does Not Exist

Life is not as simple as choosing a,b,c,d of a multiple choice question,
which there is no half a-half b or quarter-a,b,c,d
It is just fixed, yes or no, right or wrong.
People say that i wann to be neutral
or whatever it is.
But the sad thing is that, that neutral line does not exist.
For example, the 2boxes below, point the middle line.
Now I want to ask you, do you still point the gray or the black one?
Midline does not exist in this life.
How objective you wann to be, how neutral you wann to be,
you are still on one side which you prefer.
Its called emotion-

These few days-
I was going to the library- kinda wholeday- noon till library closes at 9pm.
My new friend accompanied me ((:
He is vy good,
and motivates me to study.
At least I finished some of my Bio topics (30 chapters in total!)
and.. did some homeworks.
Haha..
These days are very fruitful to me!
He is just simply.. amazing, i guess.

And.. ya- he is super good and bought egg tart for me ((:
**Sorry I never eat in front of you--
but I really eat them all!
(Even I take picture of it)



It is very nice
* I thought you shd eat 2!!

Haha. Sad thing cant see you until we finish our exam! hahas.
Study hard for your first day maths and all the subjs. ((:
I am going to study for my EOY also
Thanks for the companion.

Oh ya, I think I am going to purchase a phone plan ((:
I am going to buy the nice nice phone that I like, flip one! hahas.
My sister said cann liaoo- hohos.

I think now I should be relaxing a while (last check point to relax)
School starts tomorrow!
It must be a good day! hahas.
Now must prepare to go meet my friend.
We go watch movie- last refreshment of this holiday.

4 comments:

The Great Pretender said...

At least we can continuously strive to be neutral, and in the process, resists the desire to be dragged into one side.

You know, sometimes, being neutral makes you feel rather lonely, especially when everyone chooses to take sides.

Best thing to do to stay neutral is to go to an unknown place and 'vanish' forever, like those hermits and monks. Are we... ever able to make such decision? to disappear? Our emotional attachments are the greatest hindrances to this.

Enlightenment (like that of Siddharta Gautama) costs you so much but at the same time costs you nothing. The costs depends on how you value those things that you have to sacrifice.

Oh, I'm also glad that you've found a new friend. He seems to be a nice guy. (buying egg tart for someone, omg...)

Kohar said...

@The Great Pretender:
Yaa- now I have good friend ((:
At least to share my story of life wiff.

Katie Trinh said...

Its great that u can have a good friend....congratulations !

Kohar said...

@Katie:
Thanks.