Monday, September 8, 2008

Cute or Cool


Another day I see the moon rises up in the dark sky.
6, I do not know what is cool.
13, do I look cute?-
15, I move to this wonderful country
17, now I am in this dilemma.
People think I look very childish?--
I look very cute-?
very- ugly?
or whatever.

Looking on a poster,
movie trailer,
CD cover,
anywhere-
there are always idol that I wanna be-
I know it's impossible.
I know that we should be ourselves.
Hair to toe to be followed-?
I know-
yesterday will not come twice.
and today- even this second- will not return again.
I will miss every single day that I have acrossed- happy and sad ones.
also the stressed of studying for my end of the year exams. >.<

Maybe-
and perhaps.
I think I am happy of what I am.
What I have.
and What I am doing.
No matter what bad things they say about me,
but I am not doing anything wrong,
not anything bad,
not anything harmful to them-
ya- I am just being myself.

-My Dinner-

-He Draws Ultraman Vy Cute One!!-

-Finally My A.Maths Homework Done; 7pages- :3

No comments: