Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Most Sweet to Most Bitter

I have tasted-
taste of this life-
taste of this world-
sweet and bitter-
sour and plain-
Now I might think that I know much
that I know a lot
that I know most of things in this world.
But, as I feel that I know more-
as I know more and more-
I feel that I still do not know many things out there-
this intensity of sweetness and bitterness
still can increase exponentially by time.
I know how loneliness feels
I know how alone feels
I know how lost feels
I have tasted how love tastes
I have tested how smiling tastes-
there are too much things to list,
I have seen the dark side of this world-
the betrayal-
the backstabbing-
I have seen the lights of this world-
care-
and love.
Mature-
boon or bane?
Childish-
boon or bane?
I just really dont know.
My age has reached 17-
soon or later, without knowing-
20 is approaching.
I only can envy at people-
looking at how good they are-
and just simply think that they are my role model-
even though just a stranger-
ya.. that's my life-
I do not know why I write blog twice today-
I just realli feel to write this thought down-
I realli wann to have a hi-tech camera (:
I just feel older and older-
with my childish soul and matured thought at the same time?
time has gone very fast-
like wind in the dessert, blows all the sands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

天国へのカウンダウン。
Countdown to the Heaven...