Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boo!

Vietnamese Visitors
yeah-
last week there were visitors from a school in Vietnam.
They were great!
I tried to make friends with them-
helping out in the chemistry lab for some 'shows' for them. hahas.
then, ya- having a farewell games at night on the day before they went back to Vietnam.
Hahas. Having some fun with them, with all those funny games. Hahas.
Received some stuff/presents from them as a farewell gifts. Thanks alot!
I hope that we could keep in touch- yapp.
Thanks for my friend who invited me to go to the farewell night. ((:

Returning Home
Um. For those who are returning home-
remember that our lives is just like wave-
there is time when we are up there- and of course, when we fall.
Btw, take care and enjoy your long holiday!!

English A1 Remedial
Phew- in spite of the long holiday,
I am having English remedial.
I did not fail my test but ya-
is kinda just pass. lols.
52% thats why-
i am going for remedial for 6 sessions until 6 Nov (the day I am going back to hometown)
I will study for this English lolls

4.13 Farewell
So sad-
farewell is always the hard time.
spent 2 years together as a class with all the good and bad things.
I guess we had a very good times together ((:
I hope we can be forever friends ((:
Take care all of you guys!
Enjoy your holiday and.. see you next year in school!

Year 5 Next Year
Booo!! Next year I will wear different tie~ phew-
new year- new environment- and girls are coming in to our school.
OG 09 and i have known most of my group members. ((:
I hope that I can make friends with them. Yap-
Hope can know more friends in the cohort ((:

Today
Yapp--
today I was intending to go shopping for my family in my hometown
but ended up only buying something for my friend. hahas.
Planning to buy the stuff next time in Bugis and Orchard perhaps.
Cannot find the stuff today, nothing attracts me much-
yap- or either it is just not supporting my thought for the stuff

Happy holidays!

No comments: