Thursday, October 16, 2008

Serious Cornelius, we do have fun!

16 October 2008
Yeah- I know that this year coming to an end soon X:
Means that 4.13 Cornelius 2008 comes to an end too.

I am having a great time with all my classmates:
mix of locals and various foreigners (including me)

3.13 Haggai 4.13 Cornelius
All the fun that we have
and all the suffer that we earn
together (for most of us)
like losing class key, scolded for the mess in class, push-up position, and etc.
Those that bring unity in our class
as well as those fun like what we have today-
blindman, musical chair, captain's ball,
listening to Physics short review-
that all were cool!

we have no failure for physics.
Yeah- we have been hardworking for this exam period-
and I guess it has been paid for most of us-
we are getting back our result tomorrow!
and for most of you who are not satisfied,
is ok- remember that we still have our friendship circle that will last forever, i hope.

remember when we grow old later,
this moment of time-
all the events till all the details,
and do not forget to have reunion in our old days
and work together- yeah, friends forever.

Will miss you all guys next year!

kOhar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so will I.

I will miss the class of 4.13 Cornelius too. ^^