Friday, October 31, 2008

First of November

Boo!

Today is first of November- exactly two years of staying in Singapore.
Later going out to Bugis to accompany my friends buy some VCDs for his friends.
Planning to visit temple for a while, perhaps.
Then most probably eating Carl's Jr for celebration
(sad thing my batch doesnt seem to really interest to celebrate our 2nd year here)
Humm.

Yesterday was suntanning at Siloso Beach, Sentosa.
Hehs. Eventhough the outcome doesnt look so obvious- that what my friends said.
But there are some difference! hahas. Yey.
I was having a good chat with you yesterday!
Fruitful one! hahas.
Thanks for inviting me to go! Lets go again next time.

Going back home on 6 of November.
Phew-
will be busy at home then- which is good. Hahas.
If not will boring like hell. lolls.
At hometown I will:
be having Chinese tuition
tennis course
driving course
piano tuition
be helping my sister
be having holiday to Jakarta-

Yep Yep.
Will miss Singapore by then- lolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...At least you wanted to do something that you interested. I could not do one, because I somehow just could not do it. I had to take care of my sister and helped my mom, since my father went to other city to work and my family did not have any servants.

Anyway, I have an interesting story [perhaps]. Maybe I will tell you on the other days.