Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hanakimi Rockz

Christmas Dinner

Phew-
It's too fast to celebrate Christmas.
Ya- but this is the time when we celebrate the end of our year too (:
Come together- having fun-
saying farewell to our Y4s and Y6s.
The whole event was too great!
the JCRC having their very first live performance.
at first we afraid that this would be lame-
ya. not doubting that some boarders do not like us-
do not appreciate us for our work.
Yap- we accept it.
We are trying to.. ya.. create a truly home away from home.
I am sure we all were happy (:

Hanakimi

Ya- randomly asking this japanese film series from my friend.
This is a super cool series-
ya. so many things to learn.
Japz people are open. Ya- being open is good-
to friends, to family.
But, we have different culture-
we are just different.
But at least I feel happy after watching each series.
Now at episode 10 liao. 2 more to go.
I wish I will have a very fruitful friendships with my friends.
I wish I can go Japan again, one day. Ya- so cool.

2nd Hand Bazaar

Phew-
yesterday was having a second hand bazaar at Tanglin Mall.
it was so great-
selling stuff from 2pm to 11pm nonstop.
Coming back to boarding school at 0000h the next day.
Feel so good raising fund for helping others.
"Put others over ourselves"
Yep- I think we managed to sell a lot of stuff
eventhough there are still lots left.

Humm.
Today Im going to fill my CASL form then.
Urm. going out with my juniors- yepp.
his church friends.
Ya- kinda shock-
out of sudden ask me to join them-
that's cool tho'
maybe can make new friends (:

Pheww-
Have a nice day!

No comments: