Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unforgetable Wonderful Series

Wake up at 1000h this morning-
hehs.
continuing my Hanakimi series.
then go out with my juniors and their friends.
Kinda fun- going to Bugis and Clarke Quay-
take a lot of pictures ((:
Thanks a lot for inviting me to join y'all!
I have a great afternoon!~

Reach home then set my computer for continuing the last two episodes of Hanakimi.
It is just an irreplacable series to watch.
They are just amazing- as well as the plot, message, and etc!
Sometimes wish to meet them- the actor and actress~ ya- Japan. Pheww.
Sometimes I hope to be an entertainer/actors-
haha. I think its too much for me-
I dont have the appearance for it. lolls.
Just being myself i guess.
I wish.. Yap~
I learned a lot from the series!
Unforgetable wonderful films!
The friendship- love- confession- lies- truth- and everything!

Good night! BABY! hahas. XD
Hibari--- Fourr!! lollls.

kOhar

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

huh:|
I think Hanakimi is a Taiwan series
and the actress is Taiwanese as well as the actor.
I think they are all Taiwanese singers :(