Sunday, August 9, 2009

XOXO Gossip Girl

Cehh- this weekend I never do any work *diao*

Instead, I watched Gossip Girl Season 1.
It is super good. ((: love it <3
I have learnt a lot from the storyline.
Idk how to express it, just feel so good when watching.

In addition,
looking at my REAL friends around in hostel make me better.

I really dont know how to express it.
It is just an overwhelming great feeling.

NDP is today! I go watch the preview with fellow boarders and hostel staff.
*as well as enjoying the food and drinks provided*

2 comments:

Bethet said...

Yipee...
What's with that act about terrorism and the fake news report? It's quite weird, almost like propaganda. I think I saw PAP contingent too, LOL. Where else do u see a contingent made up of government officials?

Michael Liauw said...

haha:D
gossip girl season 2 is even greater..

"Life must go on.."
XoXo
Gossip Girl