Friday, August 7, 2009

Dash -

Few days ago, as usual, it was a morning devotion.
Interestingly, that day the topic caught my attention.
The speaker was not very convincing however, the content is really meaningful.

She was talking about dash (-)
Short, seems useless.
but it has a lot of meaning inside
1991 - xxxx
The dash is placed between my years.
The dash is created by me and at the end of the day, when xxxx has come, people will reflect back and see how what we have done to our dash.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a short story shared inside a book that I have just bought "Why simplify?"

A race in a marathon is very easily completed by a runner who usually never win.
When he is asked by the reporter, he answered:
"before i run this race, i have recce this area and memorise the sign post. Then I run to each sign post that I have remembered. I break down this race to many small races. Hence, I feel this marathon is not very long."
This is the same as our life. We can settle things one by one. And ensure that we had seen the big picture of what we are going to do and be a forward-looking person.

For example, I have done my IOP quite well.
So next is TOK and CCA stuff ((:
And at the end im out from this IB life!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: