Friday, June 12, 2009

11-12 June 2009

Yesterday morning was doing my work and ate opposite road- uhh. siao- a lot of work to do (lazy) uhh. After that was baking cake with Felix and Gleen LOLS- quite fun.

Apparently Hall 8 is totally awesome- Felix and I did not know that it is really cool~ buhh.

During baking, we talked about a lot of random stuff like intact and non-intact joke and etc. haha. baking is quite fun xD LOLS

Here are some pictures while we were baking (not all are posted up):

Felix mixing all the egg yolks and the white eggs

Gleen washing the dishes

Holy oven of Hall 8

My name is on the handmade cake (with blueberry layer in between)

Of course I cut the cake because my name on it LOLS

After three monsters kill the cake, K for Kohar and F for Felix
(sorry Gleen) hehs.


Today I went to City Hall for the IT fair~ bought screen protector for my blackberry phone and casing for my blackberry phone and ipod. *so cramp there* but quite happy to shop the things that i need.

I went with my friend and he intro-ed me to his new friend (hoho). After that we go to esplanade and wait for his new friend's new friend (LOLS- hope you are not confused)

Then four of us go to the rooftop enjoying the breeze of air.


View of Singapore from the rooftop of Esplanade

After that only two of us went to eat at a Japanese restaurant (quite nice though the curry, esp the ice cream) LOLS- *forgot to take pictures- aih*

After that we went back to Esplanade and we stopped by at this show by a couple of Japanese that perform without any dialogue but only music effect- very funny and awesome. I gave my 4thumbs- or five if have extra thumb ((:

Anyway, this is free of charge! and it is at common area in Esplanade- BETTER GO!

Awesome, funny, and i laugh my ass out the whole performance!

I randomly want to put this up~ LOLS!
So, save paper everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I look like an anorexia person...? Small body, small legs, small arms, big head...?

Anyway, there is still leftover of your cake... Perhaps you want to eat tonight...

Kohar said...

HAHA (: Eat more la you!