Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 June 2009

Countdown to birthday: 7days
Countdown to exam: 19days

*omg* i just realised it is only 19days left and I havent revised anything *dots*

Recently these days were very meaningful for me in some ways. ((: Thanks for everyone who add colour to my life--

and I just got my 8900 blackberry curve as my birthday gift from all my siblings ((:
*super shiok* heh. can online using phone- great!

Today I ate this lamian at Sengkang (: quite nice! hehs.

Oh ya- recently I watched this two youtube video:
the magic flute - be amazed by her voice
susan boyle Britain's got talent - quite nice for her age
anyway, all of you might have watched them (i am kinda slow in this kind of info) hehs.

I am going to Malaysia on 16th-23th June 2009.

And my phone number is changed- please sms my old number to get my new number ok? ((:

I have watched to movies this week:
Terminator Salvation
very nice for me but sadly i did not follow the Terminator 1, 2, and 3

and for me, the two male actors look similar *confuse me*

Night at the Museum 2
I still prefer the first one but this one also not bad (: quite funny and should be enjoyable

*LOL LOL LOL* my birthday is coming up soon!

No comments: