Saturday, June 13, 2009

13 June 2009 and Birthday Gifts

I went to ITE East Simei for Interact Coordinating Committee at 1000h until 1400h.
Omg omg omg- is super far~ (it is boring- uh uh uh)

After that I went to Bugis- wanted to study but apparently is super crowded. So, I just stroll around hoping to buy something. Then I crossed the road to this new mall, Iluma. Quite nice but not all shops are open yet. Today (14June) i am going Bugis again, going to meet my kor's bestfriend to buy my bus ticket to Malaysia and he wants to pass me tea for my kor.

Uhh. Yesterday straving till death. I never eat in the morning. Only after ICC i eat a plate or catered food. Then drink a lychee at Bugis. Still super super hungry. At night then my friend asked me to go eat at Dempsy Hill. I never been there before. Seems like there are a lot of good and ex restaurants there. Uh Uh Uh.

Here are my birthday gifts: (LOLS- so happy)

Firstly is my 8900 blackberry from my three siblings (i hv no picture of it- because i take all these pictures using the phone hehs) THANKS

Then, my bestie buy me this wallet because I said I wanted to be more mature. LOLS. Its super cool~ shiok. THANKS

Braun Buffel Wallet from JF

My friend also gave me chocolates and this pen from Agnes b. THANKS a lot! and small stuffs in the paper bag ((: *I havent eaten the chocolate LOLS

The Cocoa Trees Chocolates from DC

Agnes b. from DC

It is very different in Singapore compared to my hometown that actually the birthday boy is treated by his friends rather than the birthday boy treats all his friends (: haha. And people give the birthday gifts earlier rather than later. Quite unique. I think this makes my birthday more special because I never celebrate my birthday before. Thanks everyone!

I am leaving to Malaysia on 16 - 23 June 2009. Anyone wants to get anything from KL? Text me.

2 comments:

Wiccan Wonder said...

Hey hey! Happy birthday m'boy! Sorry I don't have any presents for you, though if I did I doubt I'd be able to send it there. Haha. Anyway, take care and blog about your great day, please!

Anonymous said...

LOL HARLUUUUUUUUU :D omg a blog has to be updated regularly lah rofl.

-haiwei