Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kota Kinabalu I Miss You


This is a super great trip ever. At first, I thought this trip will be as boring as usual holiday trip. It has proven me wrong. I am going there with my so-called “uncle” and some of his young friends.
When I reached there, my uncle is in the car waiting for me, and one of his young friend go and pick me up from the arrival hall. We have not met each other before, however, he could recognize me by looking at my pictures in Friendster before (so, my face is the same with my picture- I considered it as a good one) hahas.
After that, we headed to a porridge shop. We were eating seafood porridge, not that bad though, I still can eat it, but, it is just not my preference food ((:
After reaching at his house, there were his mother, god son and his wife, as well as another two young friends. It is wonderful to know all of them.
The following day, there is a group of students from Kuching, who are ex-classmate of one of the young friends, CP. So, I follow them during their journey from 09 to 15 January. It is great. First few days I do not really talk much to them, esp they are speaking Chinese while I am more English speaking. However, I managed to converse with them for the following days in broken Chinese and partial English ((: Hahas, that was quite funny.
It was quite sad that I did not manage to get the other two of the young friends very well but at the last day of my trip in KK, KH, one of the young friend treat me a farewell dinner (: thanks a lot for the fish meal. It was nice.
About the food, my uncle will definitely order a very abundant and big enormous size of food in front of me. In the end, I ended up eating all of them. Haha. It is better than being starving. Lols.
So, during the journey, I visited many places, including shopping malls. Like Wisma Merdeka, Museum, Mount Kinabalu, Tanjung Aru Beach, and many others (some of the name I don’t really recall).
In Tanjung Aru, I got my first foot massage reflexology. It seemed painful but it was very nice in the end. ((: there is also a juice stall which serves juice in a very very very JUMBO size. Lols. Three of us drank avocado juice in a GIANT size glass. Lols.
I managed to give those friends who are closed to me a photoframe with their Chinese name written in it. Kinda nice. ((: I hope they like it. And some of them I managed to get some stuff.
REALLY MISS THEM A LOT. HUG!
KH is going to Singapore soon. Will bring him around and treat him also xD
Sad to leave them all, I will definitely back to KK another time. Frankly speaking, I got cry when leaving them at the airport. *sob*
Back to Singapore, I keep in touch with all of them (most at least), and I was exercising at night in these two days: running, pull ups, push ups, sit ups) wanna get some muscles and abs bah- hahas, for fun. Trying to make my life a worth-living.
Tomorrow my school starts and all-kind of business will back per normal. Lols.
I got some commotion with my god bro but luckily now back normal. Then, got this friend of mine (partner of a journalist photography competition) who is very irritating. We managed to get two of our products published in a magazine. So, there are prizes for us to collect. At first, he said that the prizes will be shared equally, for the camera, it will be sold and the money will be shared equally. I thought of taking the camera and paying him half of the original price at the shop. However, he wants the camera and I thought he will pay me half of the original price. But he said that ‘no need to be so calculative’. Whatever MAN! Just remember that trust will not be gained easily ANYMORE! I will collect the prize with him tomorrow afternoon and let him take all the prices, I do not need the money or the prizes. So, I will let him take all! I do not want to argue just because of money. And he wanted to give me a bag? BAH. Forget it. Just take it as we are not going to go for any partner anymore- super IRRITATING

Soaking legs in hotwater~
(CP, Me, WJ, CK, JJ, SP)

At the Karaoke Pub
Me and the Tourists xD

The Guys

CP and Me at Tanjung Aru Sea

Me and JJ

SP and Me

JJ, SP, Me

Uncle, SP, CP, Me

Me and JayChou-lookalike

4 comments:

cblai said...

walao....should address me driver or tour guide..or samuel ...uncle is old lo...good that you have a very wonderful time in KK and do bring a group to come to climb Mt.Kk in the near future...Pls feel free to come anytime whenever you feel like ...HAPPY....

cblai said...

erm...I forgot...let's continue....you have been to : Manukan Island, Sapi Island,..Tip of Borneo, Kinabalu park... Ranau, Hot Spring, Kundasan, Yayasan sabah where the revolving rest is situated, One Borneo Mall, City Mall where you have Yogurt ice-cream..and also my project sites at Sulaman,..also the "kelapa Bakar with honey"...wakaka....also tuaran mee...Tuaran temple..asking 鉴 from God..hehe..yeah..that's is about all...

Anonymous said...

Haha... You must have a very wonderful, pleasant, indescribable journey to Malaysia. I am quite envy to you...

Anyway, Santoso rupanya ada rencana untuk melatih otot-ototnya, nih... Haha... ^^ Keep up the good work.

Anyway, I am sure you will be "his" teammate again in other competition.

z said...

Oooo, jay chou look alike! nice

i want a vacation.. where do u recommend?