Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Singapore Day

Today woke up quite late- ard 9am.
then i blur blur, turning on my laptop and go blogging ((:
after that on my psp to play bomberman and a mini game xD

huhh. then i heard a fade sound of my school anthem.
haha those year 1-4 and 6 are attending school lols.
i am playing psp lohh.. lolls.

then i feel like sleeping again while turning on my itunes at my new speaker xD hahas.
however, this new auntie with her gloomy enter my room to clean the bathroom.
then after that got aircon check. they like going in and out. xD
then the auntie also going in again, dont know what. haha.

after that at 1.30pm going to clementi to go to posb.
after that meeting my friend C for a lunch and chit chat xD
after that meeting my friend D for a dinner and chit chat xD hahas.
i gave him the gift that i bought in indon lolls.
and being 'sinful' of eating fastfood. what a term! lols.
and he accompanied me to buy some toiletries hehs.
this life seems super fun xD got these friends around.
(so many after that) xD

and my roommate S just came back!~ yeyyy.
(and im leaving him to Malaysia tomorrow) lolls. xD

kOhar

1 comment:

.:dephs:. said...

kohar.
ak gnti alamat blog.
x))

http://mywords-speakmyworld.blogspot.com

nganggur. xP