Sunday, June 15, 2008

Role Model

It has been a period I never write blog..

My birthday is tomorrow-- and as usual, I do not feel anything is goin' to happen.
Is just a birthday anyway, only expecting present from family.. that's all..
i'm thinking to treat my friends. humm. since i nver treat my friends during my bday before.

now, left are my lang art homework and chemistry is in progress. huff. i do not know how to finish all of them. Im getting crazy btw.

Happy holiday? Family is not the best option after all. Friends are the best. I miss my friends in Singapore. Sob.

My family kinda boring.
My mom has left.
My father is having his own 'business' everyday.
My sister is super duper busy even she has no time for us or her children. I mean, "special time" which exclude her working stuff.
For example, when I asked her to go out once.. which is yesterday.. she was driving and I think she was on phone the whole journey.. Bahhhh..
My brother is super bad-tempered and does not realise that I am beside him, so that make me guilty (yea, I just too sensitive, even tho the words are not for me)
Worse part, he got some problem with his girlfriend. Bahh. Make me headache. It is only 2 days ago when we had dinner together. I just do not want to take part in his problem. However, if he lazy to talk, he will ask me.. He tot im what huh!! rabbit?
My another brother.. I have no comment for him.. He has his own life with his family.. I dont expect much from him..

Finally, I know they care me somehow but I just do not want it, i guess. I am too tired of their behaviors. thats why I feel that better I do not go back home and stay over at my friend's house.

I realli need someone rite now.

kOhar

2 comments:

Katie Trinh said...

now its 2 22am 17th June.
i'm here in S'pore
and planning how to celebrate ur bdea when u go back.
guy :)
i must say i never have any meaningful bdea . w/ me, bdea is juz a normal day until my frienz come. she gave me a wonderful day in my life w/ no shopping, no cake, juz frienz beside and talked and celebrated by the way we wanted.
family always take care of u. but they have their own way to express their special feeling. sometimes, understand it for them. we are growing up and growing up. its the time for us to look after ourshelves without the nuturing of the family..
S'pore or wherever is more challenging now. sometimes, people are so busy to turn around and show their beloved friends, people their love but from the bottom of their heart, ... u can understand it ?
Happy birthday, big guy !
Happy 17 !

Kohar said...

@Katie:
Thanks,
my bday is turned worse than what I though, unexpectedly.
But nevermind,
get used to it le-- haha.
Miss Singapore so muchx.