Sunday, June 1, 2008

Invisible Warmth

Invisible Warmth

It's really something that I cant see
Something that I really need
now..

After my mom passed away,
I didnt really want to talk much about it to my other family members
but sometimes when we talk about it
we do not really want to dwell to much into it
we sometimes just put a grinning mask or..
just simply smiley mask on our faces

I do not know why $ are so important
moreover to my dad.
I know it is a necessary to have $ for surviving
but it does not take prior
some more related to my mom's death

Sometimes I am thinking to have a 'bro'
or girlfriend or good friend..
who if I stay beside him/her,
I will feel comforted or feel the invisible warmth..

A brother to hug..
A girl friend to share my room in my heart..
And a good friend to have a pleasant conversation..
It should be somwhere in the corner of this round world..

It is a bit funny if I am interested in a girl right now--
could be called accidentally
but I knew her before-- even we never meet
but somehow we have talked some stuff..
Should I like her? But
if I like her, will she like me? *pif*

Err..
My family..
They are just too busy--
too little time to have chat nice conversation and strolling around with me
working--
schools--
etc..
I just feel unwanted somehow--
not really unwanted,
it is just nothing difference whether I go back or not..
It does not really matter to them..

Somebody in hometown--
help me!!
somebody in Singapore--
help me when I'm back,, soon..

7 comments:

Katie Trinh said...

guy :)
i'll help u...
just rmb one thing...i'm always beside u..
ur very good friend ;)
everything will be ok..
there is always sunshine somewhere...
let people around u help u to find the sunshine..
well...
ur mom passed away..
everybody must feel empty and shocked...hurt as well..
ur father who lead ur family must try to face to difficulties...
maybe..he just pretends not to think abt ur mom...but inside..he cries as u be4...guy...beside ur family.....
and hug ! if u need as friend hug ;)

Katie Trinh said...

i think that girl will like you ! go ahead ! everything will be ok. having a gf may help u...

Kohar said...

@Katie: Thanks. I have no idea about the girl feeling-- its nothing much except sms and see for the first time

Katie Trinh said...

hahaaaaa .. u had better hang out with here a lot..then can see ur true feeling...
but are u ok now ?

Kohar said...

@Katie:
It's ok thanks. =)

Katie Trinh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Trinh said...

i don't know when u will read this comment. i just want to type sth. when i was reading this entry 1st time, i thought the girl u had written was me. I was really happy becos i thought i had a special feeling for me. Obviously, we havent' met yet its nothing to say but i don't know. Since u went back to Indonesia and returned to S'pore, I have been excited and like waiting for our meeting. But u seem like don't want to talk to me. Everytime just only me initiative sms or call u on MSN. How i feel now ? I feel like being neglected ...like hurt...i feel like that.every week, i wait for Wednesday and Friday becos these days i can take bus from my sch go to ur boarding sch and go home. i want to meet u ...but u seem like not ...i feel exhausted..i feel even u don't want to be my friend anymore. i know u will be confused if u can read these lines. i don't expect u can understand clearly. i just hope i have a luck. and u r my luck :( but i know everytime i hope, i will be disappointed.[i deleted this cm but i think again why i have to del. ..i'll keep it for one day u read it
KaTj3 B3aR