Saturday, January 2, 2010

Food Fiesta

Here are some food that I ate in the past few weeks:

HongKong Kitchen Siew May
5 /10
"A simple siewmay"


HongKong Kitchen Pork Rib Spaghetti with Cheese
6 /10
"The cheese is an extra point"


Chinatown Street 3-in-1 Kway Tiao (Cockles, Chicken, Seafood)
5 / 10
"If you like kway tiao, I think you will like it better than me"


Chinatown Street Mutton and Chicken Satay
5 / 10
"Indonesian satays are much better. Just different"

Broadway Dover Road Chicken Karage
5 /10
"Simple pieces of fried chicken"


Kopitiam Clementi Hot Pot Noodle
2 / 10
"Do not try"


ASTON Extra Cut Beef (Medium Well)
6 / 10
"Worth to taste"


ASTON Mushroom Soup and Garlic Bread
7 / 10
"Simply a good combination of garlic bread and tasty mushroom soup"

SHIN Tokyo Promotion: Waffle with ice cream
2 / 10
"Awful waffle with a soso ice cream"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kohar, I feel like........Eating!
You are stirring me!